Freitag, 30. November 2018

Good day Erick Matthew Bennett.

Your words on Gab.ai have reached me. Especially her first words on her website have convinced me to answer you. Unfortunately, my English is not good enough to have a deep conversation, I translate with Googel, please forgive possible mistakes.

I am not a person who believes in God. There are many reasons for that. But I do not question their belief and quote from your text.

"Many believe, and rightly you found a church by having a building that everyone goes to, and that is certainly true. However, a church is not a building but a group of people who all know and understand the same thing. In the chosen, our bodies are the temples of God. "

This paragraph of your text also applies my view of the world. For I see in everything that exists a divine spark. I do not see God in one person, but His work, our fascinating world. Therefore, in my center of faith is not God, but everything around me as the divine spark of inspiration for every human being. For this reason, I agree with them that I do not need a house / church and are just human. I admire the world in its infinite beauty, and when a person here seeks inspiration in God, faith is right for Him. However, I think for myself that I do not need a place of prayer, but a place of worship that makes the global spark of divine inspiration seem insignificant to me. Only then, peacefully united with people who live their faith, albeit differently from me, together we can make the world more beautiful and better.

I also believe that we can all live much better in devotion to our own faith, because I believe that every human being is equal and has the right to believe that this world is supernaturally beautiful and the divine spark inspires us every day of our lives , It does not matter if we expand our world view under the open starry sky or in a church, it is important that we do it. I also believe when they say their world in America and also in Europe and the rest of the world is on the wrong path, guided by false prophets.

I see that if you think that faith is the right way to save your world from the many false prophets, then this way is the right way for you and your followers. As long as this path brings us all peace for the world.

I wish them strength and strength my unknown friend.

George W. Lästerbacke.